Monday, February 21, 2011

Scrapbook Corner

Quick page craftyscraps
elements: shabby princess, 2ps, raspberry road designs

I thought I'd better slip in a new layout for my scrapbook lovers out there!
I've been so busy in the kitchen that I haven't done any scrapping at all...but I finished this one at Valentine's Day and had it saved up for such a time.
I found a new digital scrapbooking site that is really cute...RaspberryRoad Designs.
So a few things came from there, and the rest I gathered from my files...sometimes I don't know where the stuff I used comes from as I have a few files named after what they contain...like Embellishments, or Frames. I don't always save them using the name of the site they came from, so if any designers stumble across my blog I hope they will forgive my lack of recognition to their designs!
Happy Scrapping! And don't forget to check out that website...lots and lots of sweet things to download for free!

QP: crafty scraps
elements: 2ps, digital freebies, "lips" 'twitterpated' by Cheri Mask


No comments:

Post a Comment