Thursday, February 24, 2011

Day 10 Kitchen Reno

After two days of doing nothing (winter storm prevented Mike from going to work and picking up foam rollers until yesterday), I was back at it this morning, vacuuming the dust from the cabinet doors and priming. Instead of putting the second coat of primer on late this afternoon, I had a quick coffee break with mom until supper, and then went to the hockey game with Mike at 7:30. Needless to say, Mike and I just crawled into bed, 12:40 am; silly me with the laptop to blog the day's events!



Jacelyn is taste testing the marshmallow icing we made for our cake for dessert!
 Tomorrow I'll do what I can during the day, but my laundry is calling my name, and Jacelyn and I are getting ourselves fancy for the Ballet I bought tickets for last month. It is "Ballet Jorgen's Coppelia", and we are very excited to see it. It is about a dollmaker who makes a life-sized doll, and a villager sees it and falls in love with it. The storyline sounds wonderful, and it is a ballet that was written in 1815, and has been performed in France ever since!


No comments:

Post a Comment