Friday, April 27, 2012

Red Lobster Biscuits

Have any of you ever eaten at Red Lobster and almost made yourself full (before your meal came) on those amazing, yummy cheddar biscuits?
I have. And when I do I'm almost never sorry for it...they are so good.
I have a great recipe for you to try out that gets so close to Red Lobster's secret recipe, you'll start smelling the ocean.

Red Lobster Biscuits

Pre heat oven to 450.

2 cups Bisquick
3/4 cup sharp 1/2 fat cheese *(yes, I try to sneak in lower calorie crap all the time)*
1/2 cup water

Stir together and cut into rounds. Set on parchment paper.

Melt:
1/4 cup real butter
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
1/2 tsp parsley flakes

Brush on top of all biscuits, getting all around the outsides too. Bake for 9 minutes.
Mmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment