Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Scrapbook Corner


Yay..my first scrapped page since I took a hiatus a few months ago. It came together in about 15 minutes, too...must have had a lot of ideas stored up in that period of time! 
I've started packing a few unused and unnecessary items, and I'll be heading down to my grandma and grandpa's acreage soon to help them do the same...they are moving off the acreage and into town.
The furnace and chimney inspector was here today to give the ok to remove that condition from the offer we accepted on Monday night. Yes, we got two offers on Monday, and accepted one!
So, needless to say, a family of 5 generates a lot of possessions over time, and we've lived here for 4 years. But surprisingly I don't have alot of things for a garage sale, as I keep the knick knacks and such down to a minimum...I don't like clutter (thank the Lord for baskets). Still, I have found a lot of unused things to pack up early: extra linen, the decor above the cupboards in the kitchen, and pans and pots that we have around for when company comes and I have to cook extra food. I don't think we will be worrying about too much  company for about a year; in our little rental there isn't space for extras much less ourselves!
I also have a tub half filled with some things for my friend's garage sale she's having. All in all, the first half of my week has been quite productive! In fact, I may just sit here tonight and scrap some more!

QP: Raspberry Road Designs
word art: 2 ps in a Bucket

No comments:

Post a Comment