Wednesday, September 14, 2011

We are on the PoTtY TrAiN!


I tried potty training Charlie a few months ago right after she turned two, but she wasn't interested in it at all. I've been waiting these last two months patiently, as I didn't want to rush it but at the same time wanted her to get interested in using the potty...I was so tired of buying diapers.
On Monday she said to me, "Mommy clean my bum...I pooped."
That was the last straw for me. I decided then to start her on the potty the next day. And she took to it right away, and had no problems at all. She pranced around in her panties all day and ran to the pot when she had to go. This am she she did her dirty duty on schedual, and ran to the pot to do it, waiting patiently as she knew she  had to use the potty to do it.
We are really proud of her.
And another one bites the dust.