Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Jim Carrey | Tru Life

I was fooling around on the Internet one night and stumbled upon this blog of Jim Carrey's.
I know alot of you (yes, mom, you) don't like Jim Carrey; more to the point are tired of his same old, same old antics.
However, I think he's a talented actor with alot of versatility. Everyone knows him for his elastic-y facial expressions and zany antics on screen (aaaaaaaallllrighty then!). But I like him best in films like "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind", "Man on the Moon", and his latest "I Love You, Phillip Morris" about two gay prison mates who are madly in love with each other and based on a true story.
Well when I saw his new blog, I became a fan of it as well. The video clips are all done by him, via his cell phone, and truly funny as you get a glimpse of his real life; there are shots of his daughter (a wonderful jazz singer) minutes after the birth of her first baby.
Instead of telling you more, just head over there if you are a fan like me and check him out!

www.jimcarreytrulife.com

No comments:

Post a Comment