Monday, May 20, 2013

Happy Birthday Baby...and Happy Anniversary to us Too!

13 years ago today I was getting my hair done, drinking coffee and taking a couple Gravol to better prepare myself to recite my hand written wedding vows. 
It was a day much like today: a few clouds and warm, but not too warm. We said our vows and became one in front of 145 guests. 


Also it was Mike's 23rd birthday. And so today, as he turns 36 I'd like to say happy birthday and anniversary to my best friend and soul mate...the only one who really knows me and sticks right beside me through everything. 



When we took a load over to the house this morning this was waiting for me inside the garage:


I was eyeing this bench up at Home Hardware quite a few months ago. Didn't I say he knew me?? It will be perfect for the big entryway for our company to use to put on their shoes. So thanks Hun. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment