Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Six Geese A Laying

Charlie's Christmas concert was last night, and it was so cute.  They had a lot of songs to remember, but that wasn't a problem for her as the last three weeks she has been singing while playing, in the bath, and just at random.  And I knew they were from school as I didn't teach her "Pa Rum-Pum-Pum-Pum".  She is pretty upset at being finished her activities for a while, and will miss dance and school over the break.





George has been keeping us laughing the last few days: he's been quite adventurous.








With the countdown to Christmas in full force, I'm working hard to feel a bit more cheerful and Christmassy- with over a month of being sick with colds, bronchitis, stomach bugs, ear infections and more, I'm ready to throw the towel in and hibernate until spring.  Which is soooo not me and that's why I'm so bummed out: I feel like my spirit and general good will towards men has been stolen from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment