Wednesday, December 12, 2012

A Partridge in a Pear Tree

This morning began the Twelve Days of Christmas.
I felt lighter in spirit due to a few things:
1. I am done my Christmas baking and have started boxing it up to give to friends as gifts.
2. We are so so busy but there is a light at the end of the tunnel: 2 weeks of Christmas holidays = sledding, snowboarding, and sleeping in.
3. Our Christmas shopping is finished, and I beat the mad rush at the tills.
4. Took hot coffee to the guys building our house to warm them up.
5. Brandon will soon be 11, and I'm looking forward to taking him to his favorite restaurant and seeing his face light up at his gifts.

Being as it has been crazy around here I haven't posted George's antics lately but remembered tonight to add some pictures.


Yesterday morning the kids were greeted with fresh pancakes a la George.  They were pretty tasty "little" things!

And this morning he was up to some naughty tricks and turned the milk green.  I guess he thought it was festive, and the kids drank it up, which surprised me!

No comments:

Post a Comment