Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Scrapbook Corner

I got a whole lotta layouts done over the holidays, and it only took me an hour during family downtime on Saturday and Sunday. I had a surplus of photos to choose from, and will be scrapping like crazy from now until the New Year when I put all my pictures from 2011 on discs to store in the safe. The best part: I get to start all over again in 2012. And I have a feeling it's going to be a great year. 
My "to do" list is extensive for the new year, but I think the top three spots go to:
1. Putzing around the house to get it ready for the market...(it's no secret that we'd like to get moved to the city where the work is)
2. Take a photography course or two...not to become a photographer, for the record, but for myself to better learn the ins and outs of my camera, what an 'f' stop really means, and because photography is my passion. 
3. Finally make over my bedroom into the sanctuary it deserves to be. I've put it off far too long...10 years to be exact. First off is a great set of furniture, as we have never ever bought our own and have mismatched, donated stuff that's been falling apart for a long time. After that it's all in the details, and boy do I have tons.

My laptop is going to the computer guys in the city, so I'll post when I get it back...I need a bunch more memory installed on it as mine is full...stupid iTunes. It is currently using 74 GB of  my 116 GB hard drive. That coupled with 20 GB of pictures and 20 GB of home videos pretty much takes care of the hard drive space. So, have a great week, and if I don't post before January 1st, Happy New Year!

'cupcakes' at 2 ps

'cupcakes' at 2 ps




No comments:

Post a Comment