So that being said, here's a new favorite square that tastes like a Snickers bar, but with a super-yummy homemade flavor that your taste testers will want more of.
1/4 cup evaporated milk
1 7 oz jar of marshmallow creme
1 tsp vanilla
1 1/2 cup chopped salted peanuts
1 14 oz package caramels
1/4 cup whipping cream
2 cups milk chocolate chips
1/2 cup butterscotch chips
3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
1/4 cup butter
1 cup of sugar
1. Melt 1 cup of the milk chocolate chips, 1/4 cup of butterscotch chips and 1/4 cup of the peanut butter. Spread on bottom of foil lined 9x13 pan. Put in freezer to set.
2. Boil butter, sugar, and evaporated milk for 5 minutes. Take off of heat and add marshmallow creme, 1/4 cup of peanut butter, vanilla, and peanuts. Pour over chilled chocolate layer and return to freezer.
3. Melt caramels and whipping creme over double boiler until smooth; pour over nougat layer and return that to the freezer.
4. Melt together the last cup of chocolate chips, butterscotch chips and peanut butter and spread on top of caramel layer. Chill in fridge.
5. Lift out the foil and gently peel off of Snickers. Cut into tiny squares and keep in the fridge in air tight container. If you keep it in plain sight there won't be any left so hide it. Seriously.
|10 Lords a Leaping|