Monday, December 19, 2011

6 Geese a Laying

"I'm dreaming of a white Christmas...dum, dum, dum, Just like the ones I used to know..."

Where is the snow? Wherever it is it's holding my Christmas spirit hostage I think. Some (most) people can do without the white stuff on the ground, but I need it. I love it. And so do the kids. Every day Charlie runs to the window to see if there is any snow, and then she turns to me to cry, "Mommy where is the snow? It's gone!"
The nice skiff we had in November left weeks ago, leaving the ground and roads bare. Usually one can get a face full of blizzard-y snowflakes when they open the front door, not a mouthful of grit and dust like the one I received yesterday.
I had taken a nice picture of Charlie in that lovely November snowfall, and added a background in Adobe Photoshop. I figured today would be a good day to scrap it and turn it into a holiday layout.

papers: Winter Wonderland @ 2 ps
elements: Winter Wonderland, Jingle Jangle, journaling brush, swirl embellishment, all from 2 peas in a bucket
winter words: DSP
stamp: 'Holiday Party' @ 2ps 

No comments:

Post a Comment