Tuesday, November 1, 2011

A Mother's Heartbreak is a Sick Boy




The pictures above are of Brandon, who is at this moment laying on the couch watching "Cheaper By the Dozen". I rented a few movies yesterday for him and he watched those, too. I was optimistic this morning as he seemed a bit perky and asked for oatmeal. He even wanted some yogurt.
That's as far as it went, and he was tired and lethargic the rest of the day. He wouldn't eat at all for me all day as he's stuffed right up and his throat is sore from the infection. I'm sure the double whammy of the infection and cold is kicking him in the rear end. If he doesn't perk up by tomorrow, or the swelling isn't down in his glands, I will try to take him back to see a doctor...provided there is a doctor to see because we all know how the doctor situation in Saskatchewan is. We had him sit in the bathroom with the door closed and the shower on so that it was good and steamy. Hopefully his sinuses will start to clear as he can only breathe through his mouth.
I'm sure when I stop by his classroom tomorrow to get his homework he'll perk right up!

No comments:

Post a Comment