Sunday, January 27, 2013

Wedded Bliss

We had a really great time at my cousin's wedding in Biggar this past weekend.  We had some long nights and great company and the kids all had a blast with their cousins.
The bride was gorgeous and the groom was handsome, and these things are usually expected at weddings.  What was unexpected was this:


The kids were awesome!  It surprised us all: although I did know that if the DJ played this song my son would be front and center.  But I didn't know it would be quite like this.  It was great.

And of course, the wonderful bride and groom:






2 comments:

  1. That video was AWESOME! Is your son in the glasses? How did he learn that dance. I'm impressed. Maybe he should join Fame :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Jennifer he is my son. Even though I was so surprised I guess I shouldn't have been...that damn song is played constantly in my basement and now I know why. :)

    ReplyDelete