Saturday, June 1, 2013

Gallery Wall

Slowly buy surely we have been settling in. It's a work in progress, shall we say? Things have been moved and rearranged a few times but we are getting comfortable in the routine of where things belong.  Pans in this drawer, pots in that one. That sort of thing. 
My favorite things so far? The whisper quiet dishwasher that I have to put my ear on to see if it really is working, the washer and dryer, and my master bedroom double shower. 
My least favorite thing....I could have handled my bedroom being a bit bigger.
My new favorite work in progress is the gallery wall:
 
I'm really loving it. I do have a few more pics to print out..some black and white ones of Mike's mom as a baby and so on. Then it will be complete. I just love it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment