Sunday, February 17, 2013

House Build

We met our friends over at the house today and had some Tim's while we walked around looking at the first coat of mud and tape.  Things are looking good and we are on schedule.  The projected move in date was for May.
Next on our list of things to do is take our tape measure to the house to see if we need to order two love seats or a couch and love seat for the living room.  I am saying two love seats but Mike thinks that we will be fine with the couch.  We will see I guess, and then get them ordered this week.  It can take anywhere from six weeks to three months for the furniture to come in, depending on when it gets ordered.  So we gotta get cracking on that.  We shopped at every store here in town and decided on our original selection at La-Z-Boy, which is the "Reese" collection.  We wanted a streamlined leather that reclines and will last for years and years.  According to reviews we chose the right stuff.





I finally found the perfect hanger for the sign I made to hang beside the laundry room door.  I distressed the sign before painting on the letters then lightly distressed it again to make the word a bit faded.  I sprayed some sealer on it as it will be in a humid environment and now I just have to hang it from the hanger.


No comments:

Post a Comment