Friday, July 20, 2012

Stuck in the Middle of Packing and Re-packing...

Wow it's been so long since I've blogged and I can't believe it's been 17 days since I last posted!!
I'd been so busy getting groceries for our holiday and then suffering through the awful heat wave that hit us last Monday and Tuesday and so had no desire to blog.  At the lake I had internet service through my iPhone (yes I got an iPhone for my 32nd birthday on the 9th!) but it was expensive so I never used it.
And now here I am, after just getting back on Wednesday from the lake, re-packing our supplies for a trip to Waskesiu on Sunday.  I decided I better post about the goings on around here while I had some time to myself.

We rented a super awesome travel trailer for our week of holidays at Brightsand Lake.  I stated to others that even though I've been brought up at the lake my entire life, and I lived in St.Walburg for my high school years and graduated there, the week at the lake felt new to me due to us staying in our own trailer.  We had a place to go to in between visiting and playing at the beach.  It was great, and we were all sad when we had to go home.






We were parked alongside my cousin and her hubby and two kids.  Which meant late nights.  Every night.  We saw the sky lighten up a few nights as well and didn't roll into bed until 3 and 4 am.  
There was great weather, awesome fireworks, great food, and even better company.  I hope we can do that again next year.

I had ample oppoutunity to take some pictures of all the kids, with the exception of Brandon who was too busy running around with his cousins to sit still for any length of time.


Jaela...



Jacey and Cailie



Jacey is always a pleasure to photograph

We had a couple really smoky days

My Charlie-Barley

Kaysen







I'm looking forward to the next leg of our journey in the land of lakes, and so until then have a great weekend to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment