Tuesday, July 12, 2011

The Countdown to Harry...for the last time

This Friday is the first day of the last installment of the Harry Potter movie series.
I know most of you are uninterested in this information.
I would have been too if I didn't have a son who was obsessed with Harry Potter, and a husband who hates going to the show. Naturally I got recruited when he was old enough to start to want to go, and being that I love the movies, I didn't really care what I was watching...hey, it was a night out after all!
The outcome of these date nights of ours was me loving the books/characters/movies like he does! Well, not as much, as I can't sit and watch them over and over as he can, but I like them well enough to want to see the next show when it hits the theater!
So, as Brandon counts down the sleeps until Friday, I will be looking forward to the conclusion of the 7th movie too.

No comments:

Post a Comment